ILIS Journal of Librarianship and Informatics is an International Peer - Reviewed Bi - Annual Research Journal launched on 23rd February 2018.
The first issue of ILIS Journal was released by Sri. Joe Joseph, Director, Department of Publication, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. Smt. A. V. Rahelamma (Former University Librarian - in Charge, Kerala University Library) received the Journal in the presence of Prof. C. A. Augustine (Chairman, Board of Editorial Advisors), Prof. (Dr.) George Onakkoor( Patron, ILIS), Sri.M.Varghese(Chief Editor, ILIS Journal ), Sri.Stanly James Pradeepam (President, ILIS & Managing Editor, ILIS Journal ), Smt. Sobhana( State Librarian, State Central Library, Thiruvananthapuram), Dr.B.Mini Devi(HoD, DLIS, University of Kerala), Sri.A.Hamsa( University Librarian - in - charge, Kerala University Library), Dr. K.P Vijayakumar (Former, HoD, DLIS, University of Kerala) and Sri. G.Christudas (Organizing Secretary, ILIS).
The Founder Chief Editor of ILIS Journal of Librarianship and Informatics is Sri. M.Varghese (Former Associate Prof.& Head, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram).
ILIS Journal of Librarianship and Informatics is published by the Institution of Librarians and Information Scientists and known by its acronym ILIS.
- ILIS Journal of Librarianship and Informatics is a scholarly bi - annual publication of LIS subject.
- Publishes original contributions on all facts of Librarianship and Information Science.
- Accepts only learned contributions - research papers, review reports, plans and proposals system designs and models etc.
- Every paper submitted for publication is peer - re viewed by academics /expert professionals in LIS.
- Copyright of all papers published or accepted for publication in ILIS Journal will be with the publisher.